Greetings from all of us at APS DK!
We’d like to welcome you to the oldest Army Public School in the country. It was established in the year 1953, and has been responsible for shaping the lives and careers of innumerable students, including various Army Generals, lawyers & judges, sportsman and media and entertainment personalities. We are sure that your ward will have a great learning experience in the school and will contribute to the legacy of this illustrious institution.
All those parents who have uploaded all the documents and the remarks mentioned are ‘Verified, fit for admission’, are required to approach the school and complete the admission formalities at the earliest.
Civilian parents/other categories except Priority 1 are required to submit a written application & submit it in APS, Delhi Cantt which is the nodal centre to collate the admission applications for all three Delhi Schools.
The other parents whose admission is not accepted due to incomplete documents or issues with their paper work are eligible to reapply once they have all the documents.
- All required documents are necessary to be attached else the form will get rejected.
- Aps to Aps please fill the form offline.
- For class 1 if your ward's name is in the list and valid please come to school for interaction and verification of documents from 9 am onwards.
- If your ward's name is approved and valid in the list please appear for the entrance test.
- Entrance Test- Wednesdays ( Reporting Time : 8.30 Am )
- As a large number of parents are facing an issue with online admissions, they can approach the school physically with their relevant documents from 10.30 a.m - 01.30 p.m on any working day (mon-fri).
- Syllabus for Entrance Exams:
Class 12 - In all the children will be appearing in three subjects for class XII. The syllabus for all the subjects will be term-2 class XI (given by CBSE)
The fee be paid online for the new admissions.
Please deposit the fee online within 24 to 48 hours after allotment of Admission No.
The detailed process for the payment of fees is mentioned in the fee payment section.
After the payment of fees you are requested to send the fee receipt on the following numbers for allotment of section-
class 1-5 to Mrs Anubha Ajay 9604240137
Class 6-12 to Mrs Rani Yadav 9871296044
Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan