THE SCHOOL ROBOTICS TEAM ,COMPRISING OF FOUR STUDENTS OF CLASS IX, HAS STOOD SECOND IN THE NATIONALS AND WILL BE GOING TO GERMANY.
Ishan Solanki, a student of class 8th of Army Public School, Dhaula Kuan, has been selected by The Rashtriya Indian Military College (RIMC), Dehradun,for the only vacancy in the state of Delhi.
Bhawana Tyagi , IX D, participated in the OLX ‘Ideathon’, a competition held for students of senior classes. The aim was to come up with an innovative idea for change. Of the 550 ideas that came in, the top ten shortlisted candidates were invited with parents to Le Meridien Hotel for a stay of three days. While there, they gave a Power point presentation based on their ideas. In this National Level competition, BhawanaTyagi, daughter of Sub/NT Jitendra Kumar Tyagi,won the II Runners-up Trophy jointly with another girl. She has been awarded a Scholarship Prize of Rs 1.5 lakhs, a trophy and a Kindle.
Ira Singhal , the UPSC Topper 2015, is from Army Public School , Dhaula Kuan
Aayushi Bansal (class X-C) Rank 6 and Anant Bansal ( class VII-D) Rank 2 Army Public School, Dhaula kuan are the top achievers of NSC olympiad at national level.
The Student of the Year Award for the session 2014-15 has been bagged by Prerna Vats of class XII.
- Three students of Class XII C, Kunal Kumar, Devvrit Khatri and Manmohan Chauhan got through in the aptitude test and the interview conducted by the Kishore Vaigyaanik Protsaahan Yojna (KVPY). It is an ongoing programme of fellowship in Basic Sciences initiated and funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Govt. Of India, to attract highly motivated students to pursue basic Science courses and a career in research. Scholarships are provided till the PhD level, with a monthly stipend of Rs 5,000 and an Annual Contingency Grant of Rs20,000. It is indeed a matter of great honour and pride for our school to project this achievement of our budding scientists.
- Shalendra Singh Rathore, Class X H,
participated in the Delhi Horse Show, 2015, organised by the Army
Polo and Riding Club, New Delhi, under the Aegis of the Equestrian Federation
of India. He stood overall III amongst
71 contenders, beating an NDA cadet in the 'Children's Horse Jumping'
event, held on 5 April 15.
- Sachin Kumar, Dev Deswal and Ishan Ohri , Class X, won the Third prize in “Sell-Well’’
- Anant Bansal, Class VII, won the Third
prize in Artistic Yoga
- On 23 April15 at 'Chunauti', the inter-school festApeejay School, Saket, Pankhuri Sharma stood first in the debating event 'Powow'. Manvi, Class VIII stood first in the Madhubani Painting.
- Ayush Rawat (who has given his XII Board exams) received a Letter of Commendation and a trophy from Tech India Team.
- Indian Cancer Society conducted various Competitions.
|NAME OF STUDENT ||CLASS & SECTION ||ACHIEVEMENT ||EVENT || VENUE |
|TAMANNA||V C ||3rd Prize ||Poster Making|
|SHEEFA BIN SOFI ||VIII B ||Consolation Prize ||World No Tobacco Day|