Following measures implemented by the school vide circular dated 18 Feb 2011 should be strictly adhered to:-
1. School gates will be closed at 0800 hours. Thereafter, no student/teacher/visitor will be allowed inside without permission of the Principal/Vice Principal. Parents are not permitted to meet teachers in the class room (s).
2. The visiting hours of the school (to be strictly adhered to) are given below:-
0930 – 1230 hrs – Monday to Friday
Parents are requested to consult school diary for rules and regulations for interview with Principal / Manager / Vice Principal and communicating with teachers.
3. All students will compulsorily carry identity cards issued by the school and slung around their neck/suitably displayed.
4. All students will be dressed properly in the specified pattern of school uniform. Parents must ensure correct length of school skirt / shirt worn (refer page 14 & 15 of school diary). Undersigned and Vice Principal will check the same during their rounds.
5. No student will carry mobile phones or electronic gadgets to the school. Surprise checks will be carried out atleast once in a month for students of class VI to VIII and atleast once a fortnight for classes IX to XII on regular basis. Mobile phones and other electronic items are prohibited gadgets and will be confiscated and destroyed by a board of teachers. Parents of such students will be informed in writing. In case of default again, appropriate disciplinary action will be initiated.
6. Attendance of students will compulsorily be taken in each period by the teachers themselves, as such if your ward is found absent / missing appropriate disciplinary action will be taken.
7. It will be mandatory for the parent to inform the class teacher / tutorial head in writing / telephonically if the ward is required to miss the school / class on a particular day.
8. A team of four - five teachers in roatation has been detailed separately to keep an eye on the students in School Play Ground, Canteen Area, Rear Boundary and other sensitive areas during the recess / breaks and immediately after school hours. Teachers are also put on bus duties to ensure proper dispersal after school gets over. Any indiscipline while in the bus or while boarding the bus will call for disciplinary action.
9. The school seeks your cooperation in ensuring adherence to all the above rules.